That's right! Slinky and EP are off on a European Adventure, leaving today for Geneva via Hong Kong and Heathrow. I'm not altogether what you might call a relaxed and comfortable flyer, but I hope once we get on the plane we'll be looking as chilled out and downright cool as this fellow, however, who is sitting in the same purple seats we'll be getting very well acquainted with on Virgin Atlantic.
I'm going to try and update this blog every few days with some photos and tales from our adventures. First real stop is Geneva, where EP has a meeting for three days, so I shall be left to my own devices to explore the city (and write my half of the paper I have to give in Leeds...oops, I knew there was something else I had to do before I left...).
That's all for now. Have to throw the final bits and pieces into the suitcase, check for the fiftieth

time that we have our passports, kiss the puppies goodbye - here are some photos of the terrible two so you can see what cuteness we have to leave behind, Maddy is the tan and white killer princess and Diesel is the white, black and tan puppy with a severe enthusiasm surplus - and get outta here!!
See you on the other side.
Slinky. xx.